[NOT A BUG] Zombies spawning in safehouse

Auklin

NOT A BUG: the window in the video is not a sheet metal barricade. zombies broke the barricade, and came through the window. The curtain looks like a barricade and that is why they were pathfinding into the room.

in the gas station house south west of riverside

the two doors are the only two entrances a zombie could access, as you can see, both are closed when the zombie spawns. I removed the stairs and replaced it with a rope climb. That could be why zombies are calculating path/ spawning in that location.

I have the save zipped, it occurred for me three times over the span of an in-game week. PM me for link.

Edited by Auklin

4 hours ago, Axezombie said:

yeah probably night events, they should really get rid off this until it's fixed, thank god we can disable it in sandbox

It’s not night events because they’re disabled in bulld 41.

@Auklin
Upload the save somewhere please. Since I see pillars outside, the hunch about breaking the building envelope with carpentry (destroying the stairs) seems like a reasonable starting place.

Though we will also need a list of mods in order to load it.

On 2/14/2020 at 6:48 AM, Auklin said:

in the gas station house south west of riverside

the two doors are the only two entrances a zombie could access, as you can see, both are closed when the zombie spawns. I removed the stairs and replaced it with a rope climb. That could be why zombies are calculating path/ spawning in that location.

I have the save zipped, it occurred for me three times over the span of an in-game week. PM me for link.

Turbo looked at the save. The window below you there is a broken window with purely a curtain covering it. :P

You're right, and now I know what happened.

That curtain was at one point covered by a sheet metal barricade from the inside, they must have broken the barricade, and from then on I just assumed the curtain was the barricade.

Apologies for wasting your time.

EDIT: I looked through an old video, you'll see the window was actually double barricaded on both sides, can a single zombie break through two barricades in a night? Also, there is another bug at the end if you are curious, you can use the same save to recreate it.

Edited by Auklin