Raven Creek

DavidBlane

Hi David Blane.

I finally succeeded to generate an isometric map for your awesome mod.

Almost 12 billion pixel image, it was quite a struggle to compute, and took me a while. The xcf original file was 120Gb :D , but i finally ended up with a 6.8Gb PNG file.

I can't find any program able to make a 12 billion pixel jpg file. But i may be able to compress the thing a bit harder.

Let me know if you want it to be release or not.

On 12/3/2021 at 10:38 PM, CosmiK said:

Hi David Blane.

I finally succeeded to generate an isometric map for your awesome mod.

Almost 12 billion pixel image, it was quite a struggle to compute, and took me a while. The xcf original file was 120Gb :D , but i finally ended up with a 6.8Gb PNG file.

I can't find any program able to make a 12 billion pixel jpg file. But i may be able to compress the thing a bit harder.

Let me know if you want it to be release or not.

Please release it if possible

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/6/2022 at 12:45 AM, CosmiK said:

Until i succeed to release the map on a website, here is the link for the isometric map :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KyOIqkeK5C_PVrjVfKPu1E7YaHLvhQ9j/view?usp=sharing

I suggest you use Gimp to open it as the file is quite heavy.

Good luck out there and many thanks to David Blane for his beautifull and deadly map.

Hi. Your link is broken ((

• 4 months later...

Love the map.  Couple of questions for those who may have saved some POI locations.

I am looking for a pawn shop in Raven Creek.  Not sure if there is one or not, but if there is and anyone knows where could they let me know please.

Also, anyone know if there is a list, map, thread anywhere that contains a list of POI's?

• 1 month later...

Love it.  Normally I go a few buildings, make a quick safe base, rinse and repeat.  Just runnin' and gunnin' through is just a quick way to die.

If you could add some of the sort of crap you find in Blackwood it would definitely turn it into a really scary deathmaze.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...