Custom settings help

Serb007

Ok, first of all i want to say that after 20 years of gaming i found what i was looking for all this years in gaming, i am so hooked with this game that i just cant belive i found about it just a few weeks ago. Now to my question, i alredy got familiar with the game a lot,i can survive for longer periods, absolutely love the new animation build, but am trying to do something with custom settings and i just cant find a sweet spot. I ussualy go with, high zombie count, very cold weather, normal senses for zombies, rare loot etc, trying to get a challenge from the game, but the problem is i want more separated zombies in towns, for exemple, right now they are in groups of 20 zombies in chunks very close to each other and i dont like it, i want the same amount ( high amount ) of zombies in towns but i want them more seperated from each other, maybe lurking around in smaller groups seperated by 4-8 tiles away, not forming those big 20 zombies groups, more evenly distributed on the parking lots and around buildings, does anyone have idea what am looking for and is it possible to set? Thanks 

Check out the 'Rally Group Size' and 'Rally Group Separation' options under the Advanced zombie options. 

The first one sets how large the groups they're forming are, if you set it to zero they don't form groups at all.
The latter is the distance between groups. (I'm guessing measured by tiles)

Archived