Hypochondriac Buff + Night terrors buff

Oksts2904

So if you were so worried that you were infected. You would show fake signs of zombie infection. Well its pretty useless to you if you put zombie mortality at 0 huh. its just free points! So what about you will be stressed or anxious the night you try to sleep. You will just stay up and not go to bed worried that you are gonna be a zombie. Annoying as well but hey don't get scratched. 

Night terrors should be more frequent if you suffered a near death senario. Like seeing a horde of 30 zombies after you. A group of zombies almost eating you that kind of stuff. It would ramp up the percentages that oh shit I almost died im gonna have bad dreams.

4 hours ago, dary4 said:

I like that idea of night terrors. Maybe it could be caused when you reach high states of panic for a long period of time too.

Is it not how it works right now but with stress? If you go to sleep stressed you have more risks to wake up in the middle of the night with panic

Well high states of panic for be does not produce any stress for me. But it should be that if you encounter more traumatising things like 30 zombies or near death senraios. You may not be stressed but worried and get worse and worse dreams.

1 hour ago, Axezombie said:

Is it not how it works right now but with stress? If you go to sleep stressed you have more risks to wake up in the middle of the night with panic