Wandering Hordes As An Option

YellowExxhy

9 hours ago, Kim Jong Un said:

This is currently implemented. You can adjust the settings for them in the sandbox settings (how close they stand together, how far they travel per travel interval, etc).

Where is that exactly ?
I've found only migration within one cell option.

Iam playing sandbox since iwbum release, tried all options and never seen zombies travel outside of 2 cells.
They can migrate from one cell to another (nearest), but it has never happened they  traveled randomly too far.
F.e. these 3 houses at the river are ALWAYS empty. Forever.

Edited by Caturday

On 2/7/2020 at 8:34 AM, Caturday said:

Where is that exactly ?
I've found only migration within one cell option.

Iam playing sandbox since iwbum release, tried all options and never seen zombies travel outside of 2 cells.
They can migrate from one cell to another (nearest), but it has never happened they  traveled randomly too far.
F.e. these 3 houses at the river are ALWAYS empty. Forever.

See "zombie lore", I believe. All values related to zombie migration and group size are there.

I already posted this on another thread buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.....

I feel like aggressive migration would be much cooler. The idea is that with aggressive migration, zombies will not only spawn closer to you, hordes will start to close in very rapidly as you're holed up somewhere. It may take longer if you're out in the woods, but zombies and hordes will start to be a problem if you don't keep an eye out and kill wanderers as they near your base.

On 2/8/2020 at 11:59 PM, ZAMNPlayerD said:

I already posted this on another thread buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.....

I feel like aggressive migration would be much cooler. The idea is that with aggressive migration, zombies will not only spawn closer to you, hordes will start to close in very rapidly as you're holed up somewhere. It may take longer if you're out in the woods, but zombies and hordes will start to be a problem if you don't keep an eye out and kill wanderers as they near your base.

oof this would be too much, I was thinking just a huge orde that you stumb upon once in a time and it's so big your only option would be to lure it somewhere else