IWBUMS 41.28 Player built wooden door glitch

McSquid

Hi,
I recently built my own base by the construction site in rose wood. When I built my back door, it displayed the wrong texture for a wooden door, instead displaying the secure door Ive only seen in the military base so far. I thought nothing of it and moved on. Every night my character builds huge anxiety and I couldn't figure out why until I built another glitched door and found out that it was "closed" when it looked open, and "open" when it looked closed. (so I had been sleeping with the door open and not realizing it.)

It only seems to affect doors that are built facing this direction, I can only rotate them to two positions instead of four, and when I place the door it appears open.
The first door I built in this orientation had no problems (my front door near the chain link fence) I'm not sure what I did differently down there, but I don't think I had to place the door as "open"

EDIT: my ability to place an outhouse door is functioning, when i rotate it it rotates 90 degrees, when I try to rotate the wooden door it rotates 180 degrees. It seems i somehow opened my preview door?

This door is closed:

door closed.png

This door is open:

door open.png

Edited by McSquid