IWBUMS 41.29 RELEASED

lemmy101

22 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

At least post you specs ...

And remember: this is a beta of an alpha game in Steam Early Access. Not every update will be perfect. Though this seems to be exceedingly rare compared to prior issues - it doesn’t happen to anyone on the dev team, support, or the closed testing group; it’s been reported by 2 people on Steam and now 2 here.

GTX 1050 TI 4gb

I5 7400 3.5GHZ 

If a guy with a 1660 6GB lags imagine me :( but this only happens in the city side, when Im in the country side Im lag free as a bird lols

Edited by Burleon

1 hour ago, Burleon said:

GTX 1050 TI 4gb

I5 7400 3.5GHZ 

If a guy with a 1660 6GB lags imagine me :( but this only happens in the city side, when Im in the country side Im lag free as a bird lols

Is it a laptop or a desktop?

if it’s a laptop it wouldn’t be too surprising that it’s using the 7400 instead, as they don’t always switch to the high performance gpu correctly. Open Task Manager with the game running. Under Performance, it’ll show each gpu being used.

it also be drivers. If you’ve not updated Windows to Fall 2018 or later, many drivers will not update. 

Aside from that, does it happen only when going into and out of houses or when walking around in general?

11 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

if it’s a laptop it wouldn’t be too surprising that it’s using the 7400 instead, as they don’t always switch to the high performance gpu correctly. Open Task Manager with the game running. Under Performance, it’ll show each gpu being used.

it also be drivers. If you’ve not updated Windows to Fall 2018 or later, many drivers will not update. 

Aside from that, does it happen only when going into and out of houses or when walking around in general?

Its a desktop surprisingly and no all of my updates are up to date, Windows and Nvidia's. And just when walking around in general.

First all i want to say, what an amazing game! Hands down to all the Developers and everybody else contributing in any way.

This game brought me back to gaming after a very long hiatus, though i always kept an eye on the industry. I understood we was entering a special era for games with indie game boom. So many good games out but none caught my eye and attention like PZ. Enough of that.

I am running on a low/mid rig on Arch linux.

CPU:

Quad Core AMD A10-5700 APU with Radeon HD Graphics (-MCP-)

Graphics:
  Device-1: NVIDIA GF108 [GeForce GT 730] driver: nvidia v: 390.132
  Display: x11 server: X.Org 1.20.7 driver: nvidia
  resolution: 1920x1080~60Hz
  OpenGL: renderer: GeForce GT 730/PCIe/SSE2 v: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 390.132

(Report on both system and game settings below)

The current build for me was a major Fps boost compared to 41.26 and 41.27, on both these i had stutters and a fps around 30-45 zoomed inn and barely stable 18-25 zoomed out on 200%. Traveling in car at speed dropped performance even more.

With 41.29 i have 45-70 zoomed in and stable 20-30 zoomed out 200%.

I got stutters 2 times in 41.29 both when driving from a dense area back to my farm in the woods. Quite the long car ride so i was buffering a lot of info i guess. Restart game solved this.

And once i had black patching bug on flooring in a building.

Keep up the great work.

Options(ini)

hardinfo.html

52 minutes ago, FatBulldog said:

First of all - very nice game - i'm new to this and enjoy it much!! Great!!

I'm not sure if already reported - but i was able to drink from a sink while outside of the building and closed window. I think this is bug?

Kind regards,

Bulldog

Glad you're enjoying it! :)

Regarding drinking - were there any puddles around? Could you also supply a locations for that building, please?

On 2/9/2020 at 12:19 AM, EnigmaGrey said:

I don't know why, but it can't use my High Performance GPU any more.

And... Is there possible to support GPU switch in game?

Desktop w/ Win 10 1803

CPU: I7-6700K

GPU: GTX 770

020214052032.png

020214053448.png

Not really reporting a bug or anything at the moment, considering it happened just once after 8 in-game months.

I was fighting a small group (hit, push, run away) and suddendly my character froze while running away from crowd, I mean, the animation froze running right and zombies managed to reach and bit me, because I couldn't move.  Too bad I wasn't recording... I'll do next time. 

Off-topic: I never noticed you could climb inside West Point gun store once the glass is broken. I never tried before (after 10000000 hours), don't know why. Near the vending machine looks like you can't remove broken glass (not sure it's possible or I just don't know where to point and click),  also I can go in, but not out, every time a scratch :D, while I can climb the other broken window (near the garbage bin) and obviously zombies can as well. Too bad :)

Edited by Marco1

• nasKo unpinned this topic