Survivor Radio Mod

CzarUltra

Hi everyone, so I've been hard at work making a mod that adds more radio stuff;

It adds the following

93.4 -- Survivor, DJ Erin Fontaine plays lore friendly music from before 1993 and talks to you trying to brighten your day

92.6 -- Kate and Bob's radio frequency

101.4 -- Reverend Dan, who reads you the bible and gives you sermons

Action Classics -- Has Pulp Fiction (well just the beginning thusfar)

KBC -- Has The Big Lebowski (also just the beginning)

I'm continuously working on this mod and updating it everyday so by the time it's finished it should provide content to make the game feel less lonely for at least a year in game.  More radio frequencies including hidden ones are planned, and more movies that loop forever are also planned.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1986229241

Let me know what you think, and also --

If you're looking to help contribute to my mod in anyway, I'm looking for more writers to help me create unique and memorable dialogue.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:20 AM, DresdenBBQ said:

Holy shit this is fantastic!!! I've always wanted a mod like this. I ain't a fantastic writer and I got shit from shinolah when it comes to writin' experience but if there's anyway I can help then I'd love to! 

6 hours ago, Burleon said:

Wot the fok!!!!!!!! best mod out there damnnnnn, thanks for making it.

Thanks gang :)

I've been having a lot of fun writing it out; since the topic post I've extended Erin's broadcast to about a month, added a couple more radio stations (a preacher named Reverend Dan) and a Raider Gang that shows up day 30.

and of course, I'm slowly chipping away at the movies -- my hopes is that once I get them finished, I'll set them to loop forever.

17 hours ago, CzarUltra said:

Thanks gang :)

I've been having a lot of fun writing it out; since the topic post I've extended Erin's broadcast to about a month, added a couple more radio stations (a preacher named Reverend Dan) and a Raider Gang that shows up day 30.

and of course, I'm slowly chipping away at the movies -- my hopes is that once I get them finished, I'll set them to loop forever.

Would be super cool, hell the best thing in PZ lol, if you could get video tapes or CD's and insert them in a video player and have a movie play on the TV. I mean you got the chat written, you just gotta edit the TV menu to have an option to ''insert VCR'' or something like that and make the movie tapes spawn in book shelves. 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 

hefty updates have happened since I've posted this originally. now these are the broadcasts

(with DJ Erin Fontaine, a survivor who likes to play music for you.)

(Bob + Kate's radio frequency)

(with Reverend Dan who likes to read scripture and play gosepl music.)

(?????)

(the Blind Justice Gang's frequency)

(The Godess of Secrets radio Frequency)

Also adds a couple TV channels:

Action Classics
(which will have Pulp Fiction)

KBC
(which will have The Big Lebowski)

ZBS
(which has Star Trek Next Generation)

On 2/5/2020 at 5:08 AM, Burleon said:

Would be super cool, hell the best thing in PZ lol, if you could get video tapes or CD's and insert them in a video player and have a movie play on the TV. I mean you got the chat written, you just gotta edit the TV menu to have an option to ''insert VCR'' or something like that and make the movie tapes spawn in book shelves. 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 

In the future if this is possible, I'd love to do it.

Archived