how do you get seeds from vegetables?

alphagamer1981

as title says, The current save im using is brand new, however im not finding any seed packets anywhere and the craft helper mod says i can plant seeds from vegetables but i don't seem to get any option to claim them, I'm also using hydrocraft mod and a number of others too but i feel the hydrocraft would possibly have more of an impact on this

4 hours ago, alphagamer1981 said:

as title says, The current save im using is brand new, however im not finding any seed packets anywhere and the craft helper mod says i can plant seeds from vegetables but i don't seem to get any option to claim them, I'm also using hydrocraft mod and a number of others too but i feel the hydrocraft would possibly have more of an impact on this

It's been a while since the last time I used farming, but If I remember correctly after the "ready to harvest" stage there's another stage called "seed bearing", If you harvest the plants at that stage you'll get some seeds.

Make sure your using the Hydrocraft B41 beta version you can find on gidhub or you will run into many problems. Never the less the B41 HC version has several bugs.
And yes wait for the plants to be "seed bearing". In Hc you can f.e. use "shuk corn" to get seeds from corn or just plant a tomato into a planter but thats bit more advanced ;-) 

Archived