PZ Map Project

grimdaddy357

Hi all,

I'm playing on build 40 ATM, and have been using this map online while exploring south of Rosewood. I'm currently holed up in the Fire Department and have had my current character for about a month. I was using a generator to power the Gas station (to fuel my home), and saw that the map online showed a warehouse and army quarter. However, upon further exploration, i discovered only houses and streets not shown on the map. Is there a more current map out there that I don't know about? I've seen other threads on this but they are about 6 months old.

No, this is the only map we have, it's like 99% accurate, there are some new stuff that's not on it yet, mostly to the south. It's accurate about army quarters and the warehouse  though, you might have just took a turn too early and ended up in an area that's not on the map yet :)

On 1/23/2020 at 6:35 AM, crossed said:

No, this is the only map we have, it's like 99% accurate, there are some new stuff that's not on it yet, mostly to the south. It's accurate about army quarters and the warehouse  though, you might have just took a turn too early and ended up in an area that's not on the map yet :)

ah yes, that makes sense :) I'll have to have another look

On 1/22/2020 at 12:35 PM, crossed said:

It's not the only map. You can generate a more up to date one with CartoZed, but it won't be as pretty as the current online map.

Archived