Where and how can I get back into conjurin' up buildings?

DresdenBBQ

So I was readin' through some old threads of mine (Mainly my building thread) and it made me realize I really wanna get back into makin' buildings for y'all smart cookies who know how to create maps!!! (Only old folks will remember Queen Glory's building thread.) One small problem though... It's been three years and my memory was never world famous so I've forgotten much of what I've known. If someone can show me where to find the most updated version of Tilezed and the room/building definitions I'd be forever in your debt! It'd also be nice if someone could tell me if the buildings I make will work in Build 41!! Anyway that's all, hope whoever reads this has a fabulous day!

Hi DresdenBBQ,
So I may make some mistakes here and its my first time actually posting on this forum. I'll post some links to stuff that I find helpfull and has helped me get started (I only recently started working on buildings/mods for this game).

First tutorial I read for buildings and map making:

Here one of the devs explains the entire map making (And building) process briefly:

and here you can find a link to all the room definitions:

If you are missing some tiles in the building editor you can find help here:

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Ciber Ninja said:

The most important thing to know is that in three years literally nothing has changed.

Thanks y'all!! I needed the names of those threads so I appreciate ya finding them for me. It's good to know that making buildings itself hasn't changed a lick. I appreciate the help. 😊