Gas can weight and stacked counters?

DresdenBBQ

So I was just streamin' the new build and testing out the mechanics earlier and I waltzed upon a few bugs here and there and thought I'd share 'em. 

The first one I stumbled across was whenever I was lootin' one of the country residence's on the north side of Mauldrough. I entered the kitchen lookin' for some supplies and there were two different sized counters on top of one another. I think it's important to note that I could only access one, the other one acted as if it didn't even exist. I found it here: https://map.projectzomboid.com/#0.3797607129818059,0.21250675999632618,585.4751946596091

Double stacked counter.jpg

The second one I found when I was in the northern part of the map with the Pile of Crepe's, mechanic's and gas station. I went into the gas station and found some partially filled cans, so I took 'em outside to fill 'em right up. When I was rummaging through them later I noticed oddly that their weight hadn't changed when I filled them up. They stayed the weight they were when I'd initially found them. The empty cans worked fine so it's only the one's that spawn partially filled. I haven't tested it to see if I empty it if it will fix it or not, but that's just another small bug I noticed illustrated by this picture: 

Wrong gas can weight.jpg

Also, not sure if this is a bug or not buy my character is CONSTANTLY depressed and anxious. Which I figured was normal, it's the apocalypse after all. But watchin' other folks play... I dunno, it's weird. Their character's don't seem to get nearly as anxious or depressed as mine. I didn't even question it until I was streamin' in the TIS Discord and someone was like "Damn bro I see you readin' books but you're guy gets stressed right quick after he reads. Not even my guy is that bad."  Not even sleeping helps stress values go down, actually it makes him more stressed. Not sure if it's a bug affecting the stress and emotional values of my character or if it's workin' as intended but I thought I'd mention it nonetheless. Anyway hope some of this helps!!! Keep up the good work y'all.

Edited by DresdenBBQ

25 minutes ago, cmkb3 said:

If your character is hemophobic blood on your body/clothes seriously affects your mood. Likewise if you're a smoker and haven't had a cig.

OH THAT'S GOOD TO KNOW! I totally had no clue, thanks for the heads up. That's definitely the issue.

Edited by DresdenBBQ