New Player Needs Help.

Happy Gamer

Hello everyone.

First a big thank you to the devs of PZ ... that game is amazing.  You have done an amazing job.

I need help. I've recently started playing PZ (in Build 41). I manage to make it to day 25 with a bit of luck but then everything goes down hill from there. My problem is that somehow after day 25-ish the Zombies seem to just double in numbers and become very good at noticing me even when I sneak. 

This makes looting most of the city areas almost impossible. I don't know if this is a feature or if I've just changed some sort of setting out there to make the game harder!

Also please feel to advise me on how to loot better after the first month when the cities turn into World War Z.

Thank you all in advance and hope you're having a lovely day.

Afaik sneaking will be buffed, so it's going to be easier to stay undetected. Zombie sight was bugged and prevented them from seeing farther than 10 tiles, this is fixed now, and as a result zombies spot you from quite a distance.

To clear a busy area make a Molotov cocktail, get a car with a siren and park it in an open space (i.e. car park). Fire up the siren and hide. Throw the Molly into the zed party and watch them burn (you literally need to see them burn for the fire to kill them).

Enjoy zombie-free neighborhood for some time.

Thank you Geras ... I am kinda sad they decided to fix that bug. Game was already pretty hard with their limited view range. I think I might wait a few months before they've balanced everything and then give PZ another shot. As things stand and with their current radar senses the game has become more frustrating than fun for me to play. 

Archived