Handguns should be viable when being grabbed by a zombie

FelixZe

So in build 41 knives have a chance of performing an instant kill when being grabbed by a zombie. I think that there should be an option to shoot the zed in the head when being grabbed when equiping a pistol or a revolver. To escape a grapple while making a lot of noise. This can also make guns more useful in game for low shooting skills. What do you guys think?

how do you make the stab happen? 

i wholeheartedly agree, in zombie lore handguns are basically only good for killing a zombie in a grapple situation. 

my suggestion is that, unless you are weakened by great exertion or stuff like that, you should be able to consistently perform the shot, because the noise will be enough of a drawback per se.

this also means tho that zombies must be able to grab you way more often, since there will be a guaranteed way to escape if the player is prepared 

So in build 41 knives have a chance of performing an instant kill when being grabbed by a zombie. I think that there should be an option to shoot the zed in the head when being grabbed when equiping a pistol or a revolver. To escape a grapple while making a lot of noise. This can also make guns more useful in game for low shooting skills. What do you guys think?

•  

Yeah, one of the points in The Zombie Survival Guide was that while pistols aren't useful as a primary firearm, you could use it at point blank range if you're grabbed and about to get bit.

These days, pistols at high shooting skills are some of the best firearms to date because the standard 9mm can hold 15 bullets a clip.