Error when crafting stone axe

crossed

I'm getting errors when crafting stone axes, I had enough materials to craft four axes, I opened the craft menu, hit 'craft all' but my character only made one and an error showed up and the craft menu kinda froze up, I had to close it and open it again to be able to craft another axe, then I got another error, had to close the menu again and so on...

It happened both in 41.27 and before that in 41.24.

logs.zip

6 hours ago, crossed said:

I'm getting errors when crafting stone axes, I had enough materials to craft four axes, I opened the craft menu, hit 'craft all' but my character only made one and an error showed up and the craft menu kinda froze up, I had to close it and open it again to be able to craft another axe, then I got another error, had to close the menu again and so on...

It happened both in 41.27 and before that in 41.24.

logs.zip 1.27 MB · 1 download

Notice that you have both ORGM and NecroEchos .ini's in your game userdata folder -- can you reproduce this on a vanilla save with no mods enabled?

16 hours ago, cmkb3 said:

Notice that you have both ORGM and NecroEchos .ini's in your game userdata folder -- can you reproduce this on a vanilla save with no mods enabled?

I don't have any mods enabled. I haven't used those two in years, maybe it's time to do a reinstall to clean up the game folder :D I'll do it tomorrow and see if it still happens.

edit: I did a reinstall, still the same thing happening. Basically it's just the 'craft all' button not working, if it's just me than no big deal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by crossed