IWBUMS 41.27 released!

lemmy101

21 hours ago, MrHrulgin said:

Heck, I knew a guy who would roll cigarettes while steering with his knees. Who needs *one* hand to steer with?

Well. Driving down a nice long road with very little steering needed then yes. But in Pz your doing 90 degree turns. 😝  Driving with the knee is just not enough.

And heck in this game with engine loudness crankt to a realistic "loud" engine sound attracting every Z + the gunshots, (as why who'd you need to reload a gun otherwise?)

well your doing some extreeeeeem maneuvering to dodge Z's.  So no you need 2 hands or at least 1 at all times.  

It was quite strange driving in the city for the first time. Dodging Z like a mad man for hours to then drive a car, just to be doing the same thing but at high speeds 😃

Reloading a rife for a example is just not going to happen when having to do anything with the wheel. You need 2 hands for all reloading. Period. 

But it is a game so just let it slide? Just do not reload when driving and role play. Playing Mafia 3 right now and I refuse to carry a rifle magically in my pocket. Or "upgrade" my pockets to hold more ammo then just 3 clips. I have to run to my car or pick up a gun on the floor first. (the game is not designed to work like that 🤣)

• nasKo unpinned this topic