For All the Smokers out there

Crusty Joe

Yo am i the only one wishing we could grow our own tobacco in pz, cure that stuff, chop it up and roll up a nice Ciggy?  I've heard they're finite supply of Cigs in-game, We already seeds/crops in game. This definitely would be awesome for the smokers in the imo. Who else thinks they same way? Personally I'd love to see this in the game.

Farm is in dire need of an overhaul(lots of missing crops, and takes 0 skill), hopefully that will come sometime during the animal/hunting patch. however cigs are infact unlimited by default (zombie drop), lighting them is another mattter (limited amount of matches/lighters which do not drop from zombies).

On 1/14/2020 at 6:24 PM, Crusty Joe said:

Yo am i the only one wishing we could grow our own tobacco in pz, cure that stuff, chop it up and roll up a nice Ciggy?  I've heard they're finite supply of Cigs in-game, We already seeds/crops in game. This definitely would be awesome for the smokers in the imo. Who else thinks they same way? Personally I'd love to see this in the game.

This mod adds the ability to forage for tabacco and make roll-ups using newspaper, as well as a bunch of other stuff like lockpicking, jarring meats ect, just scroll down and look at the links on the mod page to see what elce it does.

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1931669063.

Archived