All bugs, I found so far in build 41.24

DMG

1. animations of jumping over a fence (small fence) often repeats. Character jumps over a fence and then animations repeats even if he already on other side of a fence. It's not happen every time, but happens and very often.  Maybe if do not press any button after jump, it repeats. I will test this more.

2. can't cancel fishing, when fishing rod breaks. Happened with me just yesterday and even changing weapon do not cancel that animation. Have to exit game to stop this.

3. killing animation often is played in wrong time. For example with knife. There is that animation of killing in head. But many times happened with me, that it's executed when zombie going away from me. I mean it plays that animation, but zombie goes around me and bites me. I can't do anything, because animations is playing.

4. killing zombies on the ground. This is just annoying bug. When you hitting zombie on the ground he often  rotates. How he can rotate, if my character stands on his head?

5. new big fences looks very good now, but please add same visuals to custom build walls. For example, if I build a log wall, I can't see anyone who is next to the wall. Game recovers only part of wall, what is next to the character. Have to go face to face to zombie to see him.

6. rain very badly effects on frame rate. Most of the time I want to stay home when raining, not because of rain, but because game becomes slow and constantly freezing when zoom out in rain.

7.  in small corridors, when one door is in front of other door, I can't open door in front of my character with "E" button. Game instead opens door behind character. Imagine situation, when zombie is in door behind you and you want to open door in front of you. You die!

8.  songs in this game are big mess right now. Some songs are quiet. Some are loud.  And then there is that song, where zombie screams. How you can listen to something like that, when you trying to loot a house? Can't know, is that real zombie or just a song. Have to always turn that song off, to hear if someone coming.

About mods I use:

• Food expiration date and bar
  • Crematorium
Edited by DMG