Electrical devices only consume electricity when under a roof

NonexistentDistable

Well, there might be no difference, depending on quantities of electrical devices. You can look at my comment on this post for more info on that: Link.

For example: if you check with 2 fridges, of course there wont be any difference, because even under a roof the consume 11%. But if you check with 6 fridges, the ones under the roof will consume 46%, and the ones outside still 11%.

Try finding the lone house (the only one in range of generator), and first place your devices inside the house, then outside and compere. You'll see the difference.

16 hours ago, NonexistentDistable said:

Well, there might be no difference, depending on quantities of electrical devices. You can look at my comment on this post for more info on that: Link.

For example: if you check with 2 fridges, of course there wont be any difference, because even under a roof the consume 11%. But if you check with 6 fridges, the ones under the roof will consume 46%, and the ones outside still 11%.

Try finding the lone house (the only one in range of generator), and first place your devices inside the house, then outside and compere. You'll see the difference.

I see, you went with the numbers. I've tried a reasonable collection of various devices inside and outside. Will have to "up" the numbers, i guess..