Game keeps crashing

crossed

No mods, I deleted the mods folder too.

Windows 7
i5-3570 3.4GHz 
12GB RAM
GTX 1050Ti 

My drivers are probably not up to date, I'll try updating them once I'm home, but as I've said the game ran fine until now.

And I forgot to say it was IWBUMS, sorry 😑

17 minutes ago, crossed said:

No mods, I deleted the mods folder too.

Windows 7
i5-3570 3.4GHz 
12GB RAM
GTX 1050Ti 

My drivers are probably not up to date, I'll try updating them once I'm home, but as I've said the game ran fine until now.

And I forgot to say it was IWBUMS, sorry 😑

Can you check if the area you are crashing around has a lot of trash / items lying around? I recognize this bug that it was fixed by cleaning up the area, just putting items into containers and not having them strewn on the ground.
Even if there are a few items, can you try just putting them in containers and see if the crash happens again after doing that?

3 hours ago, Beard said:

Can you check if the area you are crashing around has a lot of trash / items lying around? I recognize this bug that it was fixed by cleaning up the area, just putting items into containers and not having them strewn on the ground.
Even if there are a few items, can you try just putting them in containers and see if the crash happens again after doing that?

Yes, it happened inside my hideout, there are a ton of items lying on the floor. I'll try putting them away once I'm at my computer and report back!