Sign in to follow this  
Strats

[41.24] Gun Magazine Bug

Hello Indie Stone devs, the IWBUMS branch has been great so far! A bug that I have noticed is that when looting firearms from locations like the gun store, the shooting range, or police stations, those guns that require magazines never have them. This bug does not appear to extend to weapons found on zombies that one has killed as guns obtained by these means do have magazines. Thanks again guys and happy holidays!

8 hours ago, Strats said:

Hello Indie Stone devs, the IWBUMS branch has been great so far! A bug that I have noticed is that when looting firearms from locations like the gun store, the shooting range, or police stations, those guns that require magazines never have them. This bug does not appear to extend to weapons found on zombies that one has killed as guns obtained by these means do have magazines. Thanks again guys and happy holidays!

Never noticed this... Sometimes you get them, other times you don't. Does this happens always in the same locations? 

55 minutes ago, Pandorea said:

Never noticed this... Sometimes you get them, other times you don't. Does this happens always in the same locations? 

It always happens to me in Westpoint gunshop, I've never seen any magazine spawning there and nothing in guns either, it happened so often I thought I was dooing something wrong with guns

3 hours ago, Pandorea said:

As far as I have been able to tell with ranged weapons and ammunition set to abundant in the Sandbox setting. I could also be very unlucky.