Death from nowhere

DMG

Can anyone explain, what is happening (photos attached)? Not even a scratch and my character dies? Why? How anyone can play this game, when everything is so unclear? 😡

not_ok_10.40.png

ok_9.30.png

Edited by DMG

While you screenshot doesn't show it, you either consumed something very toxic or were scratched by a zombie and the virus entered your system. If the scratch got the virus into your system you could have entirely healed the scratch but would still die from the infection after a couple of days. After you die you can tell whether it was zombification or poison by looking at the remaining moodle. It'll tell you whether you're a zombie or a corpse.

Yes, he died in the end. Now I do not remember, what was message in the end. But I still believe, it's wrong game play solution, when your character dies, even when health is ok and there is no visual wounds. Why he can't die faster, if it was from scratch? Why I have to spend even more time, to find out, that scratch from yesterdays or even many days ago now killing my character? I still think it's bad idea.