Coop Game Crashes On Continue

HestrimChaosbrewer

Question

Hi there. I don't know exactly how to describe this and I don't have any screenshots. I was playing split screen with a friend and when we quit to change out controllers, upon continuing the player is just a shadow on the ground and after moving for a little bit it crashes out to the main menu. I fixed my issue by just deleting the saves and starting a new game. I've uploaded the console log, but I don't know what to look for in it to see what the issue was. Has anyone else had this problem where on continuing a game it loads a shadow with no model?

console.txt

2 answers to this question

Doesn't seem to be anything in the console, but I see some mods enabled. I have not encountered a bug like that but it could be caused by the enabled mods. Or maybe the graphics card failing to render for some reason, if its an integrated graphics card especially.

Thank you for the reply, yeah I'm assuming it has something to with the integrated graphics card. The mod I was using is Eris' Minimap, and I've never had issues like this on my other PC with the same mod enabled on Coop. I also noticed that I had two other vehicle related mods enabled: Vehicle Salvage and Vehicle Repair, they've been disabled and I'll continue playing and testing.

Archived