please fix fighting

elislavkat

When you fight with several zombies, one or two standing and one creeping, you will most likely hit a non-dangerous lying and you will be bitten by a faster standing zombie. I quit the game several times because of this - I'm not imprudent, the game decides for me what I want to do. Finally, make different buttons for different hits, and different buttons for interacting with the WINDOW, for example! A character costs a couple of VERY IMPORTANT seconds before climbing. Change "hold E" to another key, give us a choice, please!

Edited by elislavkat

Yea i definetly agree with that first thing you said it is really anoying and i did quit from the game many times because of that and im not shure what you mean by that second thing  that you said but i would like PZ to become better too

lol I just died to exactly this 5 minutes into a fresh game. Spotted by 2 zombies, knocked one on the ground and went to take a swing at the other, only my dude decided having a go at the grounded zombie's shins was vitally important compared to the one actively trying to bite him. One lacerated torso later and here we are.