Zombies attacking on random places

dexa32

Now this sounds weird but it would be nice if zombies would bite,stratch on random places and what i mean by that is:

I have been playing PZ with animations update since it got realesed and armor system is really cool,i like it but i noticed something,i had my character wearing full firefigter clothes and other things that protected me well over 50% many times,but i didnt have gloves because they are rare so my hands had 0 protecton and every time i fought zombies they would bite,stratch me on the hand and that seems strange,it would be nice if zombies would bite,stratch and lacerate on random places

I do a check up on my characters clothes every 2 pz days so i would notice if clothes degrade after zombie attack,if i got attacked but no the clothes are at the same durability,only my hand got demaged(every time).I think that zombies have a precison system of attacking short for ZPSA.It doesnt seems to be right for zombies to do this while attacking and what i mean by that is.Hey this human has an armor,what am i going to do now,oh look his hands are unprotected NOM NOM NOM NOM.Do you think that is ok-ZPSA?