41.24 bugs: hair growth, car repair, sleepwalking, fishing animation stuck

TelegaOvoshey

1) I cut my hair to the crew cut style. More than a month has passed, but hair didn't grow back :c

2) When you change lightbulbs to the absolutely new ones (100%), they appear as 10% damaged. Same with brakes and suspensions.

3) If you go to sleep with 3x and more speed and your character needs to walk around the bed, he/she keeps walking even after black screen of sleeping process. 

4) When you are fishing on 3x and more speed and your bait is running out, the character keeps swinging fishing rod and can't move or do anything else.

12 hours ago, TelegaOvoshey said:

1) I cut my hair to the crew cut style. More than a month has passed, but hair didn't grow back :c

2) When you change lightbulbs to the absolutely new ones (100%), they appear as 10% damaged. Same with brakes and suspensions.

3) If you go to sleep with 3x and more speed and your character needs to walk around the bed, he/she keeps walking even after black screen of sleeping process. 

4) When you are fishing on 3x and more speed and your bait is running out, the character keeps swinging fishing rod and can't move or do anything else.

On 2 i need to check if pulling the radio out and putting a fresh one in still gives the 10% as well