Build 41 Crash

Big_Pogs

Question

crashed about 15 minutes into the game at riverside in the clothing shop/ convenient store next to a laundry mat and fresh produce store. I wasn't doing anything special, just walking to a door. https://pastebin.com/jvTrmCnx Opening the game again makes me have no sound and I cannot open my save that crashed. Additionally the microphone is receiving no signal after reopening after crash.

1 answer to this question

Does the game receive no sound even after restarting your computer and starting a new game?
As for the crash, the game could have gotten corrupted from that, since crashing during gameplay can mess up the whole save, especially on the 41 Beta.
I can only see from the logs that you are using an Intel integrated graphics card, which does not really play well with the IWBUMS beta for some reason, probably because of the increased requirements of the animations. I cannot see what model it is exactly, but most cards have crashes and issues with it. Usually updating the drivers or decreasing the graphics of the game can fix the crashes.

Archived