Build 41 Crash

Big_Pogs

Just now, Big_Pogs said:

I don't have a single mod enabled durring that, I've unsubscribed from them all in disabled them.

Hmm good to know, seems like there are some mods trying to load but are not found. You can go to "C:\Users\tazit\Zomboid" and delete the "mods" folder to prevent them from loading if anything. Thanks for the report, if it happens again make sure to send the logs again as well so we can compare the errors.

1 hour ago, Beard said:

Hmm good to know, seems like there are some mods trying to load but are not found. You can go to "C:\Users\tazit\Zomboid" and delete the "mods" folder to prevent them from loading if anything. Thanks for the report, if it happens again make sure to send the logs again as well so we can compare the errors.

I removed the mod folder and started up a game and crashed about 15 minutes into the game at riverside in the clothing shop/ convenient store next to a laundry mat and fresh produce store. I wasn't doing anything special, just walking to a door. https://pastebin.com/jvTrmCnx

Edit: Opening the game again, I have no sound and I cannot open my save that crashed

Edited by Big_Pogs
New Info

1 hour ago, Beard said:

I've also realized that after loosing my sound it also makes the signal from microphone in the game options not have signal.