Share Your Memorable Moments.

leon2356

I have some great moments in Project Zomboid and i would love to hear if anyone has that one project zomboid moment that just makes you go: "That was epic". Modded and vanilla moments are all good here.

Here is one of mine.

I use a lot of mods with PZ but the 2 involved with this moment are the "Superb Survivors" and "eris_minimap".

So, when I sleep I like to open the mini map so I can watch the hords gather and zombies travel in 4x speed. One night I hear a few gunshots. I look at my mini map and see like 50 red dots (Zombies) surround a house with a blue arrow (NPC Survivor). I watch as they all flood in one side of the house, hear a ton of gunshots in the distance. The arrow run into the back corner of the house. The zombies flood into that corner and surround the arrow. Then the arrow disappears from the map. And I just sit there going: "...OMG..."

When I woke up I went to the house lured the zombies away to look inside and found all the windows broken. All the doors broken. Like 5 dead zombies in the kitchen. In the bathroom, I found a few dead zombies at the doorway, and a revolver laying on the ground next to a dead survivor.

This is like my top moment in PZ. Post below if you guys have any memorable moments.

This happened a long time ago... I was playing, finally finished my forest castle, then the helicopter came. I was confident that I'd be fine because no zombies come to the woods....

I was wrong. An entire horde beat down my northwest wall. But I didn't have a hard time killing all of them. (It was a modded superman run, I know, I'm a scrub.) But to this day, I still think it was funny that the helicopter ruined my fort. XD

Archived