Just wanted to say…

Batsphinx

This is the only zombie game in my opinion. Every other zombie game is too hollywood. I mean sprinting zombies, spitter zombies, tank zombies? I can't even play state of decay because of these gripes. This game is a true, hardcore survival RPG. Eschalon book II gets all of my love too. This is one of the finest, deepest and most immersive games you'll ever play and if you look at all the planned features it's only going to get more amazing. Favorite game of all time!

If I won the lotto max (50mil) I would literally give this dev team a million dollars and I wouldn't give a single shit if they didn't spend a penny of it on this game lol

Love this post; gotta agree with PZ being one of the best zombie games out there, and only getting better from here.

( sees multiplayer OMG) ( why no multiplayer?) ( checks site :TESTING:) ( derp for me) Yeah I wonder because I really WANT to play the multiplayer gameplay Ive been seeing no no not the Crappy Xbox 2 controllor crap but I mean the real deal.... I want to use it ...... Even though if its buggy or not.....

To: PZ Dev.

P.s. going on  A vacation to westpoint what could possibly go wrong. P.s. ADD MORE JOBS! plz.

So, read the Released: and IWBMS threads in the updates forum :)

I'm obsessed with the zombie apocalypse genre - Left 4 Dead, The Walking Dead, all of it. I've played all of the mainstream zombie games, and even unfinished Project Zomboid is more fun to me than any of the ones I've played so far. 

I can't wait to see where you guys go with this, but I've only had the game for a few days and I'm already a hardcore fan. Can't wait to see what the modding community does with this as well. 

Just wanted to ASK if it's possible for the zeds to spawn randomly? I've been reading the forums etc and to my understanding they move from other areas to the border of the map and start wandering/migrating where ever.

Just yesterday I went in to a house that I had looted earlier and started bashing down the doors with my axe. I of course know that it makes a lot of noise but no zed came for me from outside...it was only untill I was upstairs (after checking for zed) bashing the first door that I suddenly heard moaning and BAM! There it was, coming after me with streched arms...didn't get me though. So I then double checked to see that the upstairs is surely clear. No signs of zed. So I start bashing another door..and BAM! Another prick came for me from the general direction of the stairs (the first one just "popped up out of nowhere"). Didn't get me either. But it made me wonder that could the noise make them spaw into the building (sort of a bug) randomly? The downstairs doors were open and they could have gotten up with the stairs but it just seems off. I'm VERY carefull when i'm doing...well whatever really.

Anyone else noticed anything similar?

Hi all.Discoverd the game nearly a year ago and was ... wow. But it is geting harder and harder to wait ;-) and so i just wonder if there is something like a forecast when the game will be done ore nearly done. In a way it is developping a little to slow. But may thats just the impression of a PZ junky waiting for more stuff to come.

a friend brought this game to me, and now i cant stop playing^^

so much to discover, so many items. better than dayz for me.

but i am missing a bycycle... ;P

imo zombie games shouldn't be in first person, so i find the combat more smooth in PZ than Dayz

I just bought the game less than 10 minutes ago after much debate and research, and ofcourse testing the demo to see if my old pal Thinkpad T400 could handle this bad boy. Of course it did, and now I plan on supporting this game for years to come and see a future for this game that even our children may be able to go through. PZ is hands down the zombie-apoc game all gamers have been waiting for and has defined the genre.

Too many years to come !( Minus my Basic Training time this summer ;)

• 1 month later...

Hey Dev.’s and community. I  got this game last night on steam and I love it. I like the fact this game focuses on the survival aspect of a zombie outbreak and not on a go in guns blazing.

thanks to all and I look forward to the future of this game :).

Thank you devguys for sticking to the project even on those "dark times"! Best 7$ spent on a videogame or whatever it was. The depth of the game is amazing, so funny to see how many things dayz is taking from here, lol.

Thank you so much for anticipating multi.

P.S.  So what about the dlc? lol

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all! I just figured I'd stop by here again cause i just wanted to say how much I LOVE PZ!!.. I know I've said it before but reading the last mondoid really just gives me happy thoughts...i mean i seriously get the chills thinking about how good this game is and how I've been needing this game my entire life..this game gives me so much joy..the only regret i have is not purchasing this game when i first heard about it..i literally punch myself in the forehead thinking "why didn't i just get pz when i first heard about it"..so anyways i love you devs and i love this community..keep up the amazing work guys!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to say... that i been playing a character for a week almost had a farm and everything. Decided to go on a loot hunt, but the time was too late so i thought I speed up time. Unfortunately i clicked the "Ultra speed boost" thing... and i could not stop it. My character died of "starvation" and all of the stuff he had on him (including 1 gun - 120 bullets, 1 shotgun - 86 shells, 2 fire axe, hammer, and big bags all gone. I went back to his corpse to take it all but the corpse has disappeared along with everything else. I wanted to throw my PC out the window at this minute. Any suggestions on how I could avoid this in the future? Also is this time thing bugged or it was just a one timer? (i literally clicked the pause and everything but nothing happened it kept spinning).

• 1 month later...

I played the demo a week ago and became totally obsessed with the game. I had to jump through a bunch of hoops with paypal but I stuck out the long wait times on the phone so I could get this game. I LOVE IT. This is the epitome of what I want in a zombie survival game. You guys have been doing great work and I hope I can be supportive and do everything I can to help and test for years to come!

• 2 weeks later...

bottles, bowls, and mugs are still undrinkable, i really hope they'll fix this soon

And you thought this would be the most appropriate thread for this? :P

i don't know, i'm just shooting it out there

it actually does work, i just didn't know how to do it, so nevermind