Just wanted to say…

Batsphinx

IT ISN'T A GOODBYE :P

"Not goodbye, just, bonjour.".

All the hard work, dedication, laughter and tears are about to pay off for you guys. It's been amazing to bear witness to this transformation from small beginnings to almighty success.

Bring it on, Steam.

Much love to all.

I've been a follower of the game since the day after "the incident" I was there through all of the trouble it caused and I'm so proud to see where the game has came from that day, to where it is now. Speaking as a fellow Geordie, this is one of the greatest things to come out of the North East of England and by far one of the greatest games ever made. I can't wait to see what else you guys at TIS have in store but I know for a fact you won't disappoint. Here's to a bright future guys!  (clyde)

I bought the game a long time ago. And since then I phased in and out in the developement but tried to followed every news I could get ;)

I really hope the Steam release will get Project Zomboid the attention it deserves and that there are as few bugs as possible  (fedora)

No one deserves greatness more than the indie stone in my eyes. Having met them in person in June I can honestly say they are amongst the friendliest and most down to earth people ive had the honour of meeting. Ive only been a part of the community since January but this forum is a place I come daily. I see you all more often than I see some members of my family and this is something I dont want to change.

Other developers claim to care about their communities but none ive met come down to the communities level. None other make you feel like an equal, like a friend. I wish you guys all the best for the launch. Its been a roller coaster getting here and the ride is far from over!

I remember how it all was back when I joined, 2011.

Seeing what you managed to do with your community and game from there to now, I can really see you give alot of... stuff, for your community. Thank you for this awesome game and having the best community ever where the devs and mods communicate and state opinions and have great discussions (instead of the usual "I like that!" "I dont like that!" "Die in a car crash!" stuffs) and what not. Sorry, rather tired and such (and waiting alot for the steam release :D) so this might not be the best thank you letter or something here but i tried :D

Been around for a while now, glad to see this finally get up on steam.. As for Enigmas comment I think you'll have plenty of people to ban when the lost saves and incompatible systems start rolling in.

This is probably the only forum/game focused community I've stuck around and partaken in conversations for.

Are you guys going to burst into tears of joy when it's finally finished?

For the love of god don't, I just washed the carpet.

EDIT: Also make sure to catch up on sleep.

As for Enigmas comment I think you'll have plenty of people to ban when the lost saves and incompatible systems start rolling in.

People get banned now for having technical problems? :blink:

No! Never! People get banned for breaking Rule 1: Be Lovely.

As for Enigmas comment I think you'll have plenty of people to ban when the lost saves and incompatible systems start rolling in.

People get banned now for having technical problems? :blink:

Shh.

EG is closely watching this thread.

We shall form a guild and work against him soon.