Just wanted to say…

Batsphinx

I've been hanging around here for over 2 years now - definitely one of the best communities I've seen. Thanks to you guy at the Indie Stone for carrying on when the shit was happening, there are some that would have quietly dropped the project with the setback and backlash. Now, tomorrow you're on Steam. At least all the ups and downs will make a good story at the end of the day? Better than, we decided to make a game and made it, woo.

Anyhoo, it's been fun.

Been one hell of a ride on this roller-coaster. 

Started 2 years ago and still ongoing, and I absolutely regret nothing.  Would do it again. And I hope it goes on for an even longer time. 

smalltext: hearts for everyone

Best 6 euros ever spent. (fedora)

True story.

All i wanted to say is that... It's been a good time with ye folks, i defently gonna miss this nicen' community  :cry:

Say hello to steam  :-|.

The moderators exist to keep the community nice. It was a bit crap back in the time, I doubt they'll let it slip back into that again.

Good luck tomorrow. I really hope this will be a huge hit for you guys. You deserve it!

I love the game. But if shit somehow hits the fan, be up front with people and let them/us know

what's going on. If you go silent things will only get worse. No matter how bad the news is,

people can be pretty patient if they know what's going on and what actions is being taken to

resolve the matter. Waiting for someone to give a damn, when you have cash invested, can

be pretty damn annoying (Skyrim on PS3 anyone? Bethesda, I looking at you now!).

Anyway, thanks for a gaming experience unlike any other.

Again, GOOD LUCK, and cheers from Sweden.

I think it's supposed to be the other way around - we should be thanking you for not giving up after so many bad things that happened to you (The indie stone) in a row. Pulling through various hateful comments, the "incident", pirating issues, services forcing you to pay when a lot of people downloaded forum builds, all of those - I doubt your "average joe" would pull through it without saying "screw it, if you want it that way, we won't develop the game anymore. Enjoy".

So thank you back, Indie stone, for your patience, passion and love. Those are rare in game industry nowadays.

This all sounds a bit like a goodbye  :shock: Hope the steam release works fine ... as long as everything stays normal ( Mondoid, patches etc. ) i don´t think there will be much difference besides some new faces in the forum ( which isn´t a bad thing , is it ? ). 

Oh and of course thank you devs for a reason to like monday, a forum for zombie maniacs   ;) and ... yeah ... that little zombie kinda game :D :D :D

"With the game on Steam, the developers of Project Zomboid board a rocket and blast off into space, to continue their mission amongst the stars"

They are going to sell PZ to aliens!

Good luck at the Bureau de Change, suckers!

Much love to the Indie Stone! Enjoy tomorrow as much as you can!