Just wanted to say…

Batsphinx

bottles, bowls, and mugs are still undrinkable, i really hope they'll fix this soon

And you thought this would be the most appropriate thread for this? :P

i don't know, i'm just shooting it out there

it actually does work, i just didn't know how to do it, so nevermind

Well, if you have a mug bowl or a water bottle you fill it up from a water source, then you can drink the water

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Back right before this game came onto Steam I had run across a YouTube test drive video of this game someone I watch uploaded. I thought the game looked interesting and I admit... I pirated a copy but after playing the game for a few days I started feeling Guilty, then I saw it pop up on Steam, So I grabbed a copy and My guilt was gone.

But I ran into a lot of problem with the first Build on steam, Sometimes the game no loading, the black screen thing Falling through 2nd story floors to my death. So I took a long break and With the newest build I started playing again. I still love this game and it's the best Zombie themed game I have ever played.

it is working it's way to being the best Survival and Crafting theme game I have played as well.

I still have some weird issues in the game but they don't break the game for me.

Like I have to turn zoom off and on in the menu to get it to work every time.

and I was doing Sand box games and the option to set how long days are I at first had set at 12 hours. But Sleeping took forever to have the time pass and the speed up time function seems to do nothing (Unless my character is awake like reading a book or cooking)

I keep it on 5 hour days now just so i get a decent chunk of sunlight and the long nights don't take To long (The Sleeping time does go faster then Regular time though not as fast as I have seen it in other people's lets plays)

But I wanted to say Thank you guys for making such a great game and I look forword to every update!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I want to say a big THANKS to the devs! This game is so much fun and in my eyes it is the best zombie apocalypse game. It has not super good graphics and no massive animations but still the gameplay and the atmosphere is so insane good (Erosion <3 <3 <3)! This is one of this games where graphics do not matter! Sure you can not compare it directly with DayZ or other games of this genre but this game gives me a bigger long term fun. You can do so much to survive and still you can die very fast ( with every build you get more options to survive and it is still getting harder to stay alive). I always dreamed of a zombie apocalypse game where you have all those possibilities like PZ is showing us. You fulfilled my dream! :)

I hope for you guys that after 1.0 you will get the attention which this game should deserve because of the stuff you will add in near future! Do not give up! You have a good community and if money is the porblem do not forget that there are always ways to handle this (all the Kickstarter stuff, advertising and so on... I know it is still hard...)

You have my support! And I want that this game is going on for a long time <3 :)

And no speako englerino

• 1 month later...

Thank you Indie Stone devs. It's been a while i've been searching for a zombie sandbox game and yours is actually the best. The exhaustion system and first aid developement you offered with Build 30 onwards made it even better. I'm glad to follow this project.

(Engliche iz naute maïe feurst lingouage izeure xD )

• 4 weeks later...

Hello fellow survivors! 

I just stopped by to really give the game and its developers props.  I bought this game about a year ago and it sat. I been following the DayZ for about 2 years and you guessed it, is where I learned of PZ.

I recently read about the controller support which is what I really was hoping for.  It plays really good and feels really good on my 120" screen! :) - Really excited to see how the controller support is improved.

Really looking forward to see how the NPC's will work and react to situations.

Again, Thanks for making a really great game IS.  Please keep it going! You got a hella fan here..

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Have been introducing PZ to many friends and 4 have already bought the game (probably will be more)

In return I want the game to be made perfect as a hardcore realistic simulator.

More realistic details will only make the game better. (eg. Cleanness of water , personal hygiene management , variation of zombies (not special infected but just zombies with various attributes) )

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best 6 euros ever spent. (fedora)

I paid 15 fine English pounds way back. and it's still the best thing i've bought.

We may play the game we maybe supporting the game but without the creators vision in the first place this game wouldn't be here today. So a big thank you back...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had this game from Alpha. It could've been abandoned so many times but instead it grow with more and more amazing features.

Just like something that has a good beginning and good intentions from the start it looks like it is developing in that very same direction.

When there's good people behind something, goodness soaks in through everything they do.

• 3 weeks later...

Huge thanks to devs for this game. My best game buy. As i first saw it(about a month ago), i thought i see Sims 1 in zombie apocalypse, but now i see one of the best imperfect game of my life. Imperfect, because there are huge amount of work into perfection, but that's only a matter of time and with this great community, it will be piece of cake. It is only objective opinion. Subjective... well it is perfect already in my eyes. If i playing this through the night, in my dark room, i'm very tense. And if i running away from the hordes and hide in the unknown building, searching rooms with baseball bat in shaking hands and when zeds start to ram the doors or windows, i literally can't go into toilet out of fear IRL. :D Not to mention strange random sounds in my rooms. This game have simply great atmosphere. So keep on working and hordes of new fans appears. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Thank weed as well, I was high as shit when I bought the fanboy edition.  But, think long and hard, take your time (I like Quality), and have fun, this is becoming truly an amazing work of art.  You're all so motherfucking beautiful, and I Love you all, Peace.

• 2 weeks later...

Only recently got the game but loving it! Got me a dedicated server running that will soon be available for more people! Hopefully future releases will be as frequent as possible! 

• 4 weeks later...

I started playing quite recently and i found that once you get bitten/scratched and get the "virus" youre pretty much screwed... I set off to find a way to minimise the chance of getting infected and i know what some of you might say "dont go near zombies" but eventually everyone gets to meet one.

I would really appreciate someone helping me out with resilient, does it minimise the chance of you getting infected or just day-to-day cold?

• 5 weeks later...

I started playing quite recently and i found that once you get bitten/scratched and get the "virus" youre pretty much screwed... I set off to find a way to minimise the chance of getting infected and i know what some of you might say "dont go near zombies" but eventually everyone gets to meet one.

I would really appreciate someone helping me out with resilient, does it minimise the chance of you getting infected or just day-to-day cold?

A bite from a zombie has a 96% chance of infection.

A scratch from a zombie has a 25% chance of infection.

As far as I'm aware, these values never change. The best protection is to not engage them, followed by choosing the 'Thick Skinned' perk to reduce the chance of being bitten or scratched.

With a bit of practise however, its possible to learn how to fight zombies without exposing yourself to attacks.

• 2 weeks later...

Always look around for zombies before stopping or entering somewhere, make sure to line up your swings properly (try to hit with the very end of the weapon), always have an escape route and run when overwhelmed.

Oh and you probably know this, but just in case-the "infected" that shows up on the health panel is just regular infection, the zombie infection can only be recognized by the fact that your fact is feeling queasy or worse.

As for your question, Resilient only makes you die of the infection a bit later, you can only decrease the chance of getting bitten or scratched by taking Thick Skinned, Lucky or having a good defense skill.

• 2 weeks later...