PZ crash

smmunoz

Can you make sure to download and install the latest drivers?

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81500/Intel-HD-Graphics-3000

Also, I recommend lowering all the graphics you can, your graphics card is pretty low-end, and it is probably the cause of the crashes, I recommend lowering the zoom, at least turning off the 250% and 225%. Also disable Post Process, Disable Double Sized Textures and enable Texture Compression.

1 hour ago, smmunoz said:

I updated the drivers and restarted the PC, but it still gives me the same problem
I attach the log

hs_err_pid5020.log 29.49 kB · 0 downloads

Doesn't look like there's enough RAM available.. There's only 1.2 GB  available, but the game needs 1.8 GB.

Close any and all applications aside from PZ then try launching it again. Though it should be noted that with integrated graphics and only 4 GB of RAM, PZ might not (or just barely) fit. 

You could try running the 32-bit version to try and fit it in. Open Steam -> Right Click PZ -> Properties -> Local Files -> double click the ProjectZomboid32.exe (red and black egg, not the white and blue gears). Might work, though note performance will likely be worse.

I closed all the programs and was monitoring the use of the ram, and I did not consume more than 2.8 gb in total, the problem persists, in fact I lowered the resolution to 800x600 thinking that it could be the graphic memory, but nothing

• 2 weeks later...