Tiredness Does Not Respect Timescale

PZ_Axe_For_You

First of all, I love this game! You all have done an excellent job and can be proud of what you've accomplished. I like this game so much I even registered for a random forum to help report bugs!

Now the bug: I play on custom sandbox mode in the latest IWBUMS beta, and changing the day length to something other than the default of 1 hour does not change how fast you get tired. For example, I play with a day length of 2 hours. I'll have my dude wake up at 0550 to start the day, and by 1800 he'll have the Ridiculously Tired moodle and be basically useless. On the default timescale this takes twice as long. I did pick the Hearty Appetite and High Thirst traits but it doesn't mention that affecting tiredness. Hopefully an easy fix yeah?

6 hours ago, PZ_Axe_For_You said:

First of all, I love this game! You all have done an excellent job and can be proud of what you've accomplished. I like this game so much I even registered for a random forum to help report bugs!

Now the bug: I play on custom sandbox mode in the latest IWBUMS beta, and changing the day length to something other than the default of 1 hour does not change how fast you get tired. For example, I play with a day length of 2 hours. I'll have my dude wake up at 0550 to start the day, and by 1800 he'll have the Ridiculously Tired moodle and be basically useless. On the default timescale this takes twice as long. I did pick the Hearty Appetite and High Thirst traits but it doesn't mention that affecting tiredness. Hopefully an easy fix yeah?

I do not see this happening... Have you got any mods, maybe? Could you list all the traits your char has, too? 

Also, doing stuff during day (cutting down trees, hunting zombies, foraging, etc) does increase tirednes of the character. Could this be the reason for this tiredness?