Game crashes

piSarUGA

Question

The game crashes periodically, when I re-enter, my character remains in the place where he was during the breakdown of the game, things in the inventory remain, the world is reset to the previous load. Sometimes a game crashes during or after loading the world, sometimes on the menu.
My computer:
Intel Core i5 3230M
GeForce® GT 635M (Intel (R) HD Graphics 4000)
6 Gb DDR3 1600 MHz

P.S. Translated using Google translator from Russian.

Периодически вылетает игра, при повторном заходе мой персонаж остаётся на месте, на котором он был во время поломки игры, вещи в инвенторе остаются, мир сбрасывается до предыдущей загрузки. Порой игра крашится во время загрузки мира или после него, иногда и в меню.
Мой компьютер:
Intel Core i5 3230M
GeForce® GT 635M (Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000)
6  Gb DDR3 1600 МГц

P.S. Переведено при помощи гугл переводчика с русского языка.image.png.dce7d2fdfe98eae3a415c342343c43b0.pngimage.png.a360eefd59563fa61bd45a56e6c3f1a0.pngimage.png.d9d4577ab46a74532d6f4aa08a52f4f4.png

6 answers to this question

Hey, can you make sure to update your graphic drivers to the latest version from the intel website?
This link is for your graphics card:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81499/Intel-HD-Graphics-4000

If that doesn't help, can you try make the game crash again, and right after the crash go to "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid" and upload the "console.txt" file from there and attach it to your next message, it could be helpful to figure out what is causing the crashes.

10 hours ago, Beard said:

Hey, can you make sure to update your graphic drivers to the latest version from the intel website?

If that doesn't help, can you try make the game crash again, and right after the crash go to "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid" and upload the "console.txt" file from there and attach it to your next message, it could be helpful to figure out what is causing the crashes.

Thank you, I will definitely try. And at the expense of the file, special thanks, I thought about it, but did not know where to get it.

On 12/11/2019 at 12:15 PM, Beard said:

didn't help, the game crashed again. file attached.
I have an assumption either on a video card or on RAM.

console.txt

The RAM should in theory be enough, but you can always try running the 32 bit version which sometimes fixes certain RAM issues.
Just go to your game folder "Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid" and run the game with the "ProjectZomboid32.bat" file.

Other than that, as you said it could definitely be the graphics card, as integrated graphics card don't work well with the new animations.
I did notice in the latest console that the Driver version is still 10, and the one I linked was version 15. Can you make sure to install the driver again and then restart the computer?

On 12/13/2019 at 12:10 PM, Beard said:

The RAM should in theory be enough, but you can always try running the 32 bit version which sometimes fixes certain RAM issues.
Just go to your game folder "Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid" and run the game with the "ProjectZomboid32.bat" file.

Other than that, as you said it could definitely be the graphics card, as integrated graphics card don't work well with the new animations.
I did notice in the latest console that the Driver version is still 10, and the one I linked was version 15. Can you make sure to install the driver again and then restart the computer?

I don’t know why, but I don’t want to install version 15. I install 15, restart, writes that it costs version 10image.thumb.png.7a1526dce5283ea6b5347c1e9f8ff80c.pngimage.thumb.png.ac4bb8933a5c75c8c047662017b48c54.pngimage.png.dfd65900f47ed4881767734e358c5916.png

Archived