IWBUMS 41.23 released!

lemmy101

18 hours ago, dexa32 said:

So why not add a heart attack? It sounds great!

That is not funny its a part of a reallity afther that cancer 😆

Cancer simulator, wow, I can learn how to take care of cancer people from the game, that's cool!😆

6 hours ago, dexa32 said:

i wouldn't complain about weight traits and losing fitness if you would still stand in one place when you press space to push a tree but now instead of you pushing a tree,tree pushes you which is weird.

You are pushing so hard then will push you back! Your shoes don't have enough grip to keep you stand in place!🤣

On 12/11/2019 at 9:18 PM, TheVastator said:

so, just to understand, you're complaining because now you can't get free points easily by exploiting the weight traits like in build 40?

About free points: honestly, choosing a trait that give you more points, points that you decide to use to be "stronger", is ALWAYS for free points 'cause you're OK to play that trait AND you take the points for that.

The player want a hardcore game ? Take an aleatory character then put away bonus traits. Or even more, play a pre-beta 0.x build: no point, no farming, no fishing, no trapping, no foraging, no generator, no TV to develop the skills, no other town to loot water and food… just zombies (& no save).

So what we are talking about the hemophobic in the last update, is not a free points matter. It's about evaluate in points how hard it's to play this trait. My conclusion is: in the 41.23 hemophobic WAS OK. But now it's the 41.24, and hemophobic much more difficult than weight traits. (and, by the way, I go to the 41.24 released discussion)

Edited by douceur
Add a "move topic" conclusion

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/10/2019 at 1:23 PM, lemmy101 said:

Some weight related traits now reduce fitness.

Why character not retrive fitness after he retrive normal weight?

On 12/10/2019 at 4:05 PM, Charlypizza said:

"Some weight related traits now reduce fitness." character will recover the fitness points after be in proper weight???

No it's not. And second question what if character will lose weight and get underweight, but after that take weight back to normal will he became 0 fitness after couple times of this situation.

Edited by Nativel

• nasKo unpinned this topic