Build41.22 Trees making you bleed

Axezombie

I'm not really sure if it's a bug but it feels like it, I passed through a tree and got scratched, I wasn't even running! It's a bit ridiculous to get injured like that, and yeah if it was just a tiny scratch okay fine, but no, in Zomboid a scratch on your hand or arm is a big deal

No mod.

1 hour ago, Axezombie said:

scratches don't have an impact on combat anymore?

Yes? Is the crux of this that you don't want scratches to diminish your ability to fight zombies? 'cause that's going to go no where fast, given that you can protect yourself from tree scratches by not running into them, wearing appropriate clothing .etc not to mention remove the affect by bandaging the scratches. 

21 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Yes? Is the crux of this that you don't want scratches to diminish your ability to fight zombies? 'cause that's going to go no where fast, given that you can protect yourself from tree scratches by not running into them, wearing appropriate clothing .etc not to mention remove the affect by bandaging the scratches. 

I didn't run into them, just walking. I don't mind having scratches, I mind about having them for unjustified reasons, but if they do almost nothing when bandaged then everything's fine