Corpses suggestion

Crossbow7734

Oh yeah, I agree. A good hazmat suit should protect you from illness.

I feel like you should also be able to cremate corpses with gas or whiskey and a match or a lighter/ripped sheet. Just dump it on a pile and light it up. (Be careful that you don't do it near your base, though. XD)

4 hours ago, ZAMNPlayerD said:

I feel like you should also be able to cremate corpses with gas or whiskey and a match or a lighter/ripped sheet. Just dump it on a pile and light it up. (Be careful that you don't do it near your base, though. XD)

I think we can already burn corpses with gas, not so sure about whisky

I always thought the character felt sick because he was disgusted and not being really sick. My character never got sick by corpses, the worse I got was nausea and I always played with prone to illness and hypocondriac

8 hours ago, Axezombie said:

I always thought the character felt sick because he was disgusted and not being really sick. My character never got sick by corpses, the worse I got was nausea and I always played with prone to illness and hypocondriac

The more corpses the more severe the sickness. It eventually deals damage to your health and may be lethal if exposed to massive corpsepiles for a long time.

12 hours ago, ZAMNPlayerD said:

You are able to bury corpses (up to 5 in 1 grave). You can also burn corpses with some gas and a lighter, or a molotov coctail. Preparing to do so exposes you to extended contact with them, and may make you sick. That's why I suggest it. Gas mask should help a bit with that too. Hope devs see this.

4 hours ago, Crossbow7734 said:

You are able to bury corpses (up to 5 in 1 grave). You can also burn corpses with some gas and a lighter, or a molotov coctail. Preparing to do so exposes you to extended contact with them, and may make you sick. That's why I suggest it. Gas mask should help a bit with that too. Hope devs see this.

13 hours ago, Axezombie said:

I think we can already burn corpses with gas, not so sure about whisky

I was not aware we could light up bodies with gas now, but I do know that any kind of fire can incinerate bodies down to skeletons.