Jump to content
ADMiRaJl

ProjectZomboid64.exe has stopped working

Recommended Posts

Hello, dear users! Today, I'm buy game Project Zomboid, and I'm try to test a version 41.21. And I have a one problem. When I'm start a game, game don't crash. When I'm continue my game, "ProjectZomboid64.exe has stopped working". Please, I need you help. Thank you for the questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you mean that you cannot continue the save file?
Can you upload the "Logs" folder from "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid" in your next message as well? It will contain useful information for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beard said:

Do you mean that you cannot continue the save file?
Can you upload the "Logs" folder from "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid" in your next message as well? It will contain useful information for us.

No. I'm play on the map for 5-10 minutes, and game was crash. And after crash, new window open "ProjectZomboid64.exe has stopped working". And what about the logs. Сheck this link and download document: *Click* File have size 4.3 MB. 

 

Edited by ADMiRaJl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are not all the logs, I threw you only the current log. If you need other logs, I'll throw them to you.

 

Edited by ADMiRaJl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm yeah that log shows a ton of errors, some I haven't even seen before.
I can recommend doing a few things to try and fix this.
First, can you tell us your system specifications? Just for survey purposes to see what systems have problems + it could help us if my next recommendations dont fix your issue, we mainly need your graphics card info, CPU, RAM and operating system name.

As for trying to fix this. I recommend updating your graphics card drivers, from the logs it seems like you have an Intel graphics card, but it doesnt show which one. Make sure that you search the drivers for that graphics card and download the latest one from the Intel website, then install it.

I also recommend verifying your files just to be sure all is good: Steam Library > Right click Project Zomboid > Properties > Local Files > Verify Local Files

If this doesnt help, try lowering some graphic settings in the options. Mainly turning off Double Sized Textures, turning Texture compression on and disabling the zoom levels, 250% and 225% for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beard said:

Hmm yeah that log shows a ton of errors, some I haven't even seen before.
I can recommend doing a few things to try and fix this.
First, can you tell us your system specifications? Just for survey purposes to see what systems have problems + it could help us if my next recommendations dont fix your issue, we mainly need your graphics card info, CPU, RAM and operating system name.

As for trying to fix this. I recommend updating your graphics card drivers, from the logs it seems like you have an Intel graphics card, but it doesnt show which one. Make sure that you search the drivers for that graphics card and download the latest one from the Intel website, then install it.

I also recommend verifying your files just to be sure all is good: Steam Library > Right click Project Zomboid > Properties > Local Files > Verify Local Files

If this doesnt help, try lowering some graphic settings in the options. Mainly turning off Double Sized Textures, turning Texture compression on and disabling the zoom levels, 250% and 225% for example.

Thank you for answer. My system specifications:

Windows 8.1

Intel Celeron CPU J1850

4 GB RAM

Intel HD Graphics

I'm check a driver for graphics card. So, I have a last version driver for a graphics card. I will do, what you recommended me. If I can see problems, I will say you.

Edited by ADMiRaJl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Beard said:

Hmm yeah that log shows a ton of errors, some I haven't even seen before.
I can recommend doing a few things to try and fix this.
First, can you tell us your system specifications? Just for survey purposes to see what systems have problems + it could help us if my next recommendations dont fix your issue, we mainly need your graphics card info, CPU, RAM and operating system name.

As for trying to fix this. I recommend updating your graphics card drivers, from the logs it seems like you have an Intel graphics card, but it doesnt show which one. Make sure that you search the drivers for that graphics card and download the latest one from the Intel website, then install it.

I also recommend verifying your files just to be sure all is good: Steam Library > Right click Project Zomboid > Properties > Local Files > Verify Local Files

If this doesnt help, try lowering some graphic settings in the options. Mainly turning off Double Sized Textures, turning Texture compression on and disabling the zoom levels, 250% and 225% for example.

Sometimes, games crash. I'm playing on map at 40-50 minutes and game crash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it seems like the Intel CPU and the built in graphics card has a really hard time handling the game. I can only recommend lowering all the settings you can to the lowest and making sure the least amount of background programs are running. Other than that there is not much we can do if it is hardware performance related like this.

I can link the options.ini file, that already has some but not all settings set to the lowest, I recommend tweaking the options to your liking after replacing the linked options.ini file with yours, found in "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/na1kl8fmzn9shn8/options.ini?dl=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Beard said:

Yeah it seems like the Intel CPU and the built in graphics card has a really hard time handling the game. I can only recommend lowering all the settings you can to the lowest and making sure the least amount of background programs are running. Other than that there is not much we can do if it is hardware performance related like this.

I can link the options.ini file, that already has some but not all settings set to the lowest, I recommend tweaking the options to your liking after replacing the linked options.ini file with yours, found in "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/na1kl8fmzn9shn8/options.ini?dl=0

Okey, man, thanks for the help. The game crashes, and I'm sure that this is most likely due to the mismatch of the system requirements for the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...