Looking for the fireplace tile(s)

Snuffleupagus

So basically I've been looking for the fireplace insert for months, for my custom safe house map.  Not the Antique stove, but the actual fireplace that sits in the wall.  I've been through all the tilesets, one-by-one looking for it, but haven't come across it. (I'm in the building editor, obviously)  Is it one of those blank "???" entries with no preview?

If someone could at least point me to which tileset it's in it would be a big help. This seems like a simple stupid thing to post a topic about, but like I said I've been pouring through tiles for months trying to find it (and I KNOW it exists) and it's driving me nuts.

It's probably been right in front of me the whole time, someone please help me out.

Thanks for the reply. I'm definitely missing that image from my tiles folder. Apparently I never setup my tiles correctly. I found and downloaded the May 2017 tileset but haven't really gotten it to work. 

If I remove the existing tiles folder and replace it with the new one, most assets show the "red questions" (I'm assuming it cant find what it's looking for)

If I move all the contents out of the "2X" sub folder, or copy the contents on top of the existing tile sets, I get this:

ss1_forum.jpg.23d58fc35677aad9fd677f8692277cf3.jpg

Or in TileZed it looks like this:

ss2_forum.jpg.f23731c7b8547109974b65ce97b886d0.jpg

Seems like the "Dark grass" rule is now pointing to a sand blend. All the rules are pointing to the wrong assets. And on top of that the missing images (in this case fixtures_fireplaces) still don't show, even though the .png is in the tile folder. Seems like it's still trying to read the old tile set and filling in the new (wrong) stuff as it finds it.

What am I missing here? 

Further investigation into tile problems shows most people correct them by pointing to the "Tiles" folder and not the "2x" sub folder.  So you can imagine how bummed I was to find my WorldEd preferences were in fact set correctly.

Long story short, I figured out that for some reason I wasn't using the same tool set that's linked on the tutorial. Instead I was using tools from an archive "ZomboidMapTools1_1".

I couldn't tell you where I got them, but I remember when I started doing this about a year ago I was going through the Steam interface to launch the tools, so maybe they're from steam, who knows.

Anyway, I deleted the weird tools and downloaded/installed the correct tools ( https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/23816-latest-tilezed-worlded-and-tilesets-may-17-2018 ) and loaded the map and all is well. And I've got the missing fireplace tiles I was looking for. It'll come in handy now the temperature has been brutally implemented. (Not that I've ever made it to winter.)

ss3_forum.jpg.86dd0390740806c3e29858690960e387.jpg