Potatoes grow in 2 Realtime minutes

Soulbreaker91

Hey i dont know if someone else already had the same Bug but i noticed that potatoes grow from seedling to full grown with seeds in less than 2 Minutes rather than growing in the  stated days they should...also they dont give points to your farming skill when you harvest them...and if you dont Walter them immediately in one Minute they are completly dried out and are dead. Carrots on the other Hand are growing normally so far...i cant say anything about other crops because i only found potatoes and carrots because seeds are really f***ing rare in my games....

But i have to say that i dont know if its on the games side or if the Problem is that i Play with the new Hydrocraft build that is also in beta

3 hours ago, Soulbreaker91 said:

Hey i dont know if someone else already had the same Bug but i noticed that potatoes grow from seedling to full grown with seeds in less than 2 Minutes rather than growing in the  stated days they should...also they dont give points to your farming skill when you harvest them...and if you dont Walter them immediately in one Minute they are completly dried out and are dead. Carrots on the other Hand are growing normally so far...i cant say anything about other crops because i only found potatoes and carrots because seeds are really f***ing rare in my games....

But i have to say that i dont know if its on the games side or if the Problem is that i Play with the new Hydrocraft build that is also in beta

I am 90% sure it is a side effect of Hydrocraft. I think the actual Hydrocraft crops work fine but the vanilla ones get broken with it turned on.

16 minutes ago, Beard said:

I am 90% sure it is a side effect of Hydrocraft. I think the actual Hydrocraft crops work fine but the vanilla ones get broken with it turned on.

Ok i posted the bug in the hydrocraftpage too so hopefully they will fix it but good to know...but i will keep hydrocraft  active and only avoid potatoes because that would be too easy for me at the Moment.....carrots look like they are growing normally...except they are all ill

Edited by Soulbreaker91