IWBUMS 41.21 - Can't enter car

Greybear

13 minutes ago, Greybear said:

I do play with a mod that increases trunk space in this save-file.

Please disable the mod and see if the issue persists, and check also in non-modded playthrough on a new save (no need to delete this one) to be sure.

Edited by MadDan2013

I had a similar thing....dont know what happened but had the red Box counting upwards I dont know what i did to trigger it  but it was only in one save ..i Play without any mods...dont know if it helps somehow ....dont know what the Box means either

Edited by Soulbreaker91

This seems to be caused by modding the trunks to be able to hold more items. When getting over a certain limit of items in the trunk the game won't allow  me to enter the vehicle, and upon reload, the game have deleted items in the trunk down to around 160 kg.

This can also be caused by organized trait with vanilla game without modding it if you put a lot of diffrent items. If you put some that are similar or weights a lot then there is no issue but lots of diffrent ones overloads truck with no possibility to enter as well, however if you pick up some stuff from trunk/seat then it works back again.