Stifles30

I think Project Zomboid has a fairly large fan base and they should use fans love for the game to help support the development. I.e I’d love to be able to purchase something from a “PZ Store”  and I don’t exactly know what but I think it would give a nice add to the game and also I’d love to support Project Zomboid Dev Team instead of being a one time buy and play game. Maybe they can add clothing items you can buy and find in game, or custom weapons skins you can buy when you loot a bat. I don’t know but I’m sure they could find something for us Zomboid lovers to buy something. 

Sorry, but this is so not in the spirit of PZ and would really ruin the game adding something like microtransactions.

Something in the future, nearer to 1.0 would be possibly a merch store (for example T-Shirts or the like), and a soundtrack release. Not sure how the merch store plans go/would go but I'm heavily against any sort of microtransactions or custom skins, and I don't think I'm alone there in this community. :D