IWBUMS 41.20 (Sandbox: Decaying Corpse Health Impact: High) is broken. No flies, No debuffs

Edgecrusher420

This is a 2 part issue, one part I'm absolutely sure is not working correctly. The other is harder to confirm for sure without looking into the code.

First thing is that when you put the setting for Decaying Corpse Health Impact to High in Sandbox, you no longer ever hear the flies buzzing over the piles of corpses. I have tested this part extensively and I can say no amount of corpses will ever trigger the flies in High setting. This is obviously not how increasing the effect should work and leads to the next part.

I don't believe the debuffs for decaying corpses are set correctly at all for the HIgh setting and may be incorrect or not working for all the settings right now. I can hear the flies in the normal setting but I can't pin down any debuffs coming specifically from the corpses. I would test it more if I knew where to look in the code. Would be nice if the Devs or someone else could confirm this with me.