Bugs Build41.20 Bad visibility

Axezombie

No it's not again a topic about roofs/walls hiding zombies but it's close to it, and since you asked for pictures and videos here it is and yes I play with the roof hiding system on and cutaway and don't have mods except for Necroforge but it has no impact on these "bugs".

Are you ready for a Where's Waldo game?

Untitled3.png.365a36a1d7f87a67352e0536eea7e5bd.png

On the first pic it's pretty obvious, I'm behind the truck and can't even see my character so if a zombie is here I'm f***ed but it's less annoying than the problem in the second pic.

On the second pic I'm behind the stairs but the stairs are not the main problem, the big problem is that there is a door with a window in front of me and I can't see anything, can't see what's in front of the door can't see what's behind it, completely blind, and that's because it is in a corner. Everytime there is a window or door next to a corner you can't see anything because the corner is not cut out and that's very annoying.

On the third pic I'm behind the billboard.

And the list goes on... We have the same problem with fridges, wardrobes, even small fences, you push a zombie it's on the ground and you can't find where the head is, okay that's not a huge problem with fences except when it becomes a crawler.

Same thing with logs not being hidden: https://youtu.be/ZL1HnY6wZo0?t=1447

also you can't see well through windows in north direction: https://streamable.com/sy3vg

As you can see it's perfeclty fine in south direction but when it's north the FOV is very limited, a zombie was right in character's FOV and still couldn't manage to see it, if I wasn't in ghost mode I would've been injured for sure by climbing out the window.

(no trait reducing the vision were taken, no moodles either, I didn't test with eagle vision but if you need eagle vision to see what's right in front of a window then sorry but it sucks)

Thank you.