List of clothing / weapons?

Sebai

Is there a comprehensive list of the new clothing and weapons from 41? I've seen a few in screenshots like the balaclava and the machete but I haven't been able to find them. I don't know if they're actually in the game. 

On 11/23/2019 at 8:35 PM, Sebai said:

Is there a comprehensive list of the new clothing and weapons from 41? I've seen a few in screenshots like the balaclava and the machete but I haven't been able to find them. I don't know if they're actually in the game. 

Machetes balaclavas and katanas are definetly in game. I believe wiki is being updated. There is a ton of stuff to add. Give it some time.

On 11/25/2019 at 6:52 PM, leon2356 said:

Also, there is a katana in the code, if you spawn it in it works perfectly so I don't know why it is not in the game yet.

Haven't found it myself but other people have found it in the game, it’s just very very rare to find and it’s non-repairable

Katanas are in the game, set weapon loot to common or abundant and you'll get a decent chance of picking one up eventually. I've got a few of them now, great fun. One hit kills normal strength zombies, and since durability is number of hits based it lasts a long time, which makes up for not being able to repair it. You just have to switch it up a little and avoid knocking zombies down, don't strike them on the ground because it's only a one-hit if they're standing up and you'll wear it out faster.

Archived