Fell through wall - 41.20

Eggon

I was building a balcony floor on the second floor of a building around the corner visible on the screen (on the outside). I was on the left side of the corner 2-4 tiles away from the tile that the next floor tile was to be built (which was on the right side of the corner). I chose the tile to build the floor and clicked - giving order to build. My character started going to the tile (on autopilot, I wasn't moving him)  and fell down through the wall - it looked like he tried to shortcut the corner instead of going around. Every tile on the upper floor above had floor tiles both on the inside and outside.

The character fell behind the filing cabinets and is unable to go out. I can't pick them up, I installed NecroForge and spawned sledgehammer, but can't destroy neither the cabinets nor the walls. What is interesting is that the containers icon is of a wardrobe not cabinets. And there is a wardrobe in this corner on the upper floor in the same place as the cabinets. However, the contents of the containers was of cabinets (sheets of paper) not of the wardrobe.

I'm afraid this is the end of my character, unless there's some 'teleport' mod?

2019-11-22 22_56_18-Project Zomboid.png