Best Weapons As Of Build 41?

ZAMNPlayerD

For everyone playing Build 41, what are your personal picks for the best weapons? Personally my picks are Machete, Fire Axe, and Baseball Bat. I also like The Molotov for emergency horde situations.

Machete and Fire Axe are obvious picks; Super reliable and good at killing zombies with little effort. Baseball Bats are super common and for the low price of five nails, can be upgraded into The Spiked Bat for a bit more damage. The Molotov can incinerate hordes, but don't use near your base or anywhere you want to loot.

But then again, anything that isn't a primitive tool (Stone Hammer or Stone Axe) or silverware isn't terrible.

11 hours ago, Soulbreaker91 said:

I like the new wood Axe and the katana because they saved my ass many Times in the Last days...but they look a little bit Overpowered...besides that the baseballbat in General is good an the new crafted Spear is really nice 

The wood axe to me would be pretty C tier if I were to make a tier list of weapons, sure it has damage comparable to the fire axe, but the windup is slower, and it's better for cutting trees anyway. The Hand Axe is also really good to me man, even if it is kind of a diet machete.

As for The Katana.... Boy I wish I knew where I could find one of those.

2 hours ago, ZAMNPlayerD said:

The wood axe to me would be pretty C tier if I were to make a tier list of weapons, sure it has damage comparable to the fire axe, but the windup is slower, and it's better for cutting trees anyway. The Hand Axe is also really good to me man, even if it is kind of a diet machete.

As for The Katana.... Boy I wish I knew where I could find one of those.

Yeah the wood Axe is slow but man it safed my ass so many Times singe the new update. Yeah i found the Katana in a randomly spawned barricaded house together with a weapon Arsenal that would let the military look like a Joke....and i died promptly after i found it but i took a really big Horde with me....the next house i Walked in had an alarm.... i was trapped Inside and they were banging against every Window so i decided to do a last fight...opened the DOOR and let the Horde in....did pretty well with the katana an thought i could make it but then the Windows broke and they came from everywhere....

Baseball bat and Lead pipe.

Lead pipe is the longest short blunt range, literally like long blunt, easy to get. Starts to shine with 4+ skill. Con: can not be attacked to belt.

Baseball bat is pretty common, easy to turn into spiked bat, wich can be repaired with simple nails, so you have like 2x weps for free.

In fact, i feel that nails repair is pretty bugged, game shows 1% durability resoration yet upon repairment item restores pretty good chunk of a dura line.

22 hours ago, Geras said:

Spears.

- unlimited availability provided you have kitchen/hunting knives or chipped stones

- easy on endurance

- great range

- fast

- good 1-hit kill chance

- can be upgraded with knives/screwdrivers, etc.

Even with 7+ carpentry their druability is crap, they break too fast.

1 hour ago, Caturday said:

Even with 7+ carpentry their druability is crap, they break too fast.

Yeah, I mean, that's why I consider primitive tools to be awful. You get the same thing as the tools you can scavenge, sure, and they are technically endlessly renewable, but the durability on them makes it to where you'll have to keep multiple on you if you have any hope of pulling off combat with them.

Archived