Effects of the new body temperature system?

Rass

One of my characters got stuck in the wilderness during the night. I had to rip up my clothes for bandages and as a result my naked character's temperature menu showed the sliders going all the way left to "cold". However, the only moodle that showed up was "chilly" and the character didn't seem to be affected in any way. Are temperature penalties not properly implemented yet, or is there something I'm missing?

8 minutes ago, DarkHawkArg said:

I didn't play too much, but I think that is based on the seasons. So if it's summer, you shouldn't have a big problem.

Shouldn't the body temperature displayed in the menu work the same regardless of the season? The sliders were all the way to the left and every body part was blue, but despite spending like 12 hours outside during the night under these conditions, my character was completely fine and the relevant moodles didn't pop up.

11 hours ago, Rass said:

Shouldn't the body temperature displayed in the menu work the same regardless of the season? The sliders were all the way to the left and every body part was blue, but despite spending like 12 hours outside during the night under these conditions, my character was completely fine and the relevant moodles didn't pop up.

It's about a season.

Try to do that during the winter - will become ill instantly.

As far as i know, current character temp metric shows overall status, cold means "iam nto confrotable", not "ufff iam dyin from cold".

Archived